Reviews Management Service
In the digital age, building a great reputation for your business complete with excellent customer reviews that anyone can access with a simple Google search is a more attainable goal than ever before. By the same token, though, having your business’s reputation damaged by a handful of negative reviews that never go away is also a much more concerning risk.
There’s a quote that says, “If people like you, they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you, they’ll do business with you”. Without a doubt, reputation is one of the most important assets businesses have available. In fact, surveys show that 64% of consumers say they are likely to check a business’s reviews on Google before visiting the business. What they find when they check those Google reviews could make or break your business.
Thankfully, Firefly offers a new service called Reviews Management that you can use to monitor, manage and even request the reviews you receive on Google, Facebook, and other platforms in order to nurture a positive reputation that will enable your business to thrive.
The Benefits of Reviews Management
Taking control of your business’s online reputation starts by gathering more positive reviews, and this is a task that is at the heart of our reputation management service. By providing you with review-acquisition tools and processes that are proven-effective and almost entirely automated, we make it easy for your business to solicit positive reviews from satisfied customers, boosting your reputation in little time at all.
Of course, this doesn’t change the fact that negative reviews are still inevitable, and our reputation management service helps your business deal with negative feedback in a positive way as well. While negative reviews cannot simply be deleted, they can be responded to and dealt with in a way that reduces their damage, and this is a process that we will guide you through each time you receive a negative review.
Lastly, our reputation management service enables you to make the most of your positive reviews by easily sharing them on your website or social media pages and leveraging them as a powerful marketing tool in your digital marketing arsenal.
Take Control of Your Business’s Reputation Today
A great reputation can make growing your business a breeze as word-of-mouth marketing brings in new customers without any effort on your part. Likewise, a poor reputation can make growing your business an uphill battle. If you would like to take control of your business’s reputation, we invite you to contact us today to learn more about the benefits of our Reviews Management Service.
We offer three types of Review Listings service:
- Self-service Reviews Management – We simply give you access to a dashboard where you can manage your reviews and request reviews from your customers. Pricing starts at only $50 per month!
- Self-service Reviews Management with Listings Management – You get access to the review dashboard plus you get access to our Listings Management dashboard. This is the BEST way to boost your local business. Pricing starts at only $75 per month!
- Full-service Reviews Management – This is for that company that simply doesn’t have the time to manage their reviews but understands how vitally important it is to maintain their reputation. We do it all for you and provide you with monthly reports. You just sit back and watch the positive reviews come in. This is a custom solution and pricing varies based on your needs. Book a consultation now for a no-strings-attached quote.
What our software includes:
- Manage multiple locations
- Request reviews with our customized review funnel
- Automatically share positive reviews to your social media pages
- Distinguish between positive and negative feedback and encourage positive reviews
- Engage your customers with coupons and promotions
- Request reviews manually or
- Monitor and respond to reviews on all the major review sites on one dashboard
- Get review alerts based on your criteria
- Full featured reporting
- Collect reviews on-location using the kiosk-mode
- and so much more