Logo Design & Branding
Are you ready to elevate your brand?
It’s important that your company has a professional logo to identify your business and brand. For a logo to be effective, it needs to follow basic logo design principles and be practical, appropriate, unique, and convey your brand. Whether you’re a start-up, repositioning an established business, or looking to refresh your brand identity, we will ensure that your new logo properly reflects your company’s identity and story.
Firefly is known by name for the clean, custom website designs we create. But when it comes to identifying your brand, web design is only a part of the equation. That’s why our team of designers begins each logo design project by taking the time to research and define your business’s personality, services and more to lay a foundation for your unique brand. This results in not just a logo but an identity that reflects your brand.
What to Consider When Designing Your Logo
There are hundreds of companies out there that will design a cookie-cutter logo using basic fonts and clip art. But we think a logo deserves way more attention. After all, oftentimes its the star of the show when it comes to first impressions and we all know how important that first impression is.
Here are a few things to consider when designing a logo:
- Does it reflect the style of your business?
- Is it sized appropriately so that it can be used on a variety of mediums? Often times, we see small text that will not work on something like an embroidered shirt or pen.
- Does it look good in both print and online applications? Many businesses only consider the online applications but then down the road when their business grows and they need it for other applications, they realize it doesn’t work.
- Is it unique? Does it stand out from your competition?
- Is it too ornate or busy? A logo should strive for minimalism
- Will it stand the test of time? Consider brands that have been around for many years such as McDonalds and Apple.
- How will it look in a single color? How about black and white?
The bottom line, your company’s logo must be memorable and convey your brand message. it should be scalable and flexible so that it looks great in a variety of sizes and formats. Most importantly, it should stand out from your competitors and make a good first impression.
NEED HELP? CONTACT US NOW.
Digital Marketing is our superpower. Customer service is our strength. Complete the form below and we'll get right back to you!