Social Media Marketing
Would you benefit from a social media marketing agency?
Most successful companies are using social media to market their business. Yet, many are doing it blindly and really don’t have a clue what kind of ROI they are getting.
What most companies fail to realize is that it’s not just about sharing things. In order to be successful with social media marketing, a company has to have a social media and content marketing budget. Part of this budget includes the salary of a staff person who handles the content and social media marketing.
However, not every company has that person on staff that is trained in social media to actually manage it for their company. This is where we come in.
Firefly offers several levels of social media management. Whether you are looking for someone to take it off your hands or someone to help you create the perfect social media marketing plan, we can help.
Unlike so many other social media marketing agencies that have popped up in recent years, Firefly is different. Firefly has been doing digital marketing for over a decade and social media is just one of the many facets of digital marketing. To really understand social media, one has to understand digital marketing. We eat, breathe and live digital marketing and understand the importance of consistent social media. But more importantly, we understand the role social media marketing plays in your overall marketing strategy.
Social Media Marketing Services
- Content creation – We create the content and your team manages the scheduling of it on your social media channels.
- Social media content management – We create the content and manage placement on social media.
- Social media ad management – We can create and manage your ads on various social media channels.
- Social media channel management – We do everything related to your social media from content to interacting with visitor feedback.
So many companies get roped into thinking they have to be on every social media platform out there. However, effective social marketing first determines where your target audience is and then focuses all the time and energy on the most relevant channels.
The vast majority of companies find that the ideal social marketing channel is Facebook. However, many find Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or Pinterest to be more effective. Firefly will work with you to identify your target audience and figure out what social media channels they are frequenting. This needs assessment is included free for all our social media clients.
Did you know, it’s increasingly important to post weekly on Google My Business?
It’s very important for every company, especially local companies to claim their Google My Business (GMB) page. As part of this page, Google has a social posting platform and they encourage companies to update their GMB post weekly. By doing this, your message will be visible when someone searches for your company on Google.
Common Reasons Companies Outsource Social Media to a Social Media Marketing Agency
Business owners recognize that social media is a business necessity to stay competitive. Savvy entrepreneurs want to create or enhance their social media presence but don’t have the time, budget or resources to do it consistently and effectively.
Typical companies that hire us as a social media marketing agency tell us:
- It’s too time-consuming
- They fail to post consistently
- They don’t have the staff with the right skill set or time
- Their efforts result in inconsistent branding
- They lack a holistic social media strategy
- They’re unaware of where and how to engage the target audience
- Their company lacks the in-house tools and technology
- The team is challenged with staying up to date on the latest trends
- They don’t have the budget to hire a full-time social media person due to a limited budget
NEED HELP? CONTACT US NOW.
Digital Marketing is our superpower. Customer service is our strength. Complete the form below and we'll get right back to you!